CDC Launches HIV Facebook Page
Center for Disease Control is pleased to announce a new Facebook page focusing on HIV information for public health professionals, partners and health care providers. CDC HIV offers information and links to CDC research and resources, and provides the opportunity for professional conversations on HIV topics.
The CDC HIV Facebook page joins several Facebook pages under CDC’s Act Against AIDS initiative that are focused on the general public and on gay and bisexual men, and @TalkHIV, the Act Against AIDS Twitter channel.
Here’s how you can support the page:
- “Like” the CDC HIV Facebook page
- Share or respond to our posts
Thank you for your efforts in HIV prevention, testing and treatment, and for your continued support of CDC’s HIV prevention efforts.
- Ask your followers to check out the page
- Post about the page. Here are sample posts your organization can use:
- Check out CDC’s new HIV Facebook page for health professionals, community organizations and partners:www.facebook.com/CDCHIV #CDCHIV
- CDC is sharing HIV research and prevention resources on its new CDC HIV Facebook page. Find it here:www.facebook.com/CDCHIV #CDCHIV
- Click on the links and check out our campaign materials, new studies and surveillance data
- Visit the page often and let us know what content you’d like to see shared there.